Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's me, , ,The real me. . .


Hi ! Let me to introduce my self. My name is Sonia Niken Permatasari. That name has special meaning for me and my parents who gave that name for me. Sonia is wisdom, taken from Romanian. Niken is the victory of people, taken from French. Permatasari is the essence of jewel, original from Indonesian. My friends usually call me Sonia. A few of my friends also call me Niken.


I was born in Semarang at June 30th, 1991. Now I am 18 years old. I have two beautiful sisters and a handsome brother. I live in Ambarawa. But now I live in Jogja to continue my study in English Education Study Program Sanata Dharma University. I’m a Christian.


It's about my personal appearance. I’m a rather plump and shortish girl. I have oval face and long wavy hair. I also have a pointed nose and round black eyes. I’m a hard working and optimistic person. Nevertheless, I’m a timid girl. I am a stubborn girl but I like cooperation with everyone. I’m also a modest, punctual, and flexible person. I don’t like delays. You can share everything with me. If you want to keep your secret with me, I can keep your secret. Because I’m a trusting girl. In addition, I’m a friendly girl. I can be friend for everyone.


I have some hobbies. The most favorite hobby is hanging out with my friends. I like listening to music. I love My Chemical Romance, Secondhand Serenade and Paramore very much. I also like watching to movie. I like every movie, except action movie. I also like photo editing and planting flowers in the garden.


Your live will be fun if you don’t think only about your live. Think about the others, you will learn how precious your live for everyone.

10 comments:

  1. hha it's ok :))
    both of us like MCR!!!
    yeay

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEEY soniaaaaaaaaaaa....
    nice post..nice blooog...

    like this lah....hahaha

    Gbu..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. sonia......sonia...


    owwwwww....nice post...!!


    are you pinklover???

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink is sooo membelalakan mat. .
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia... I don't know what I want to say...I just wanna say you are a clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaaaa....
    i believe that you like punctual..i can see it everyday when we have same lecture..
    keep your spirit.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nino : whaaaa. . . .
    what's wrong with PINK, Nin? ? ?
    hahahaha. . . . :D


    @Astin : yyeeeay, , ,thx,Tin . . .
    Hyaaaa, , ,MCR :-*


    @Tya : thx yuawwh. . . . :-*


    @Phyta : iiihhiiieyy, , ,thx Phyt. . .
    Like Ur blog too :P
    GBU too. .^^


    @itHa : thx itha. . .
    hhahaha, , ,yeah, , , I'm a PINKlover :-*


    @tyara : jaaaaann, , ,what's 'membelalakkan mata' in English? ? ?
    hahahahahha :D


    @Emma : unfortunately,only U who said that I'm a clever person. . . :(
    hahahahaha, , , :D
    Thx iah. . . .^^


    @Linda : of course, Lind. . . :D
    Tq. . >,<


    @marshanda : let's hang out together. . .! !
    hahahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete

Give me comments to be better . . .