Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Favorite Place in Sanata Dharma University

Do you have a favorite place in Sanata Dharma University? I have a favorite place in Sanata Dharma University. It is ____________ (guess it, friend!). I like that place because its air is very fresh. I can keep my body from the hot air and the rain there. Beside that, there are many kinds of food in some kiosks, such as : Bakso Dab Supri, Lotek Mbak Yuli, MS Canteen, Pelangi Canteen, Kopma, and etc. That place has some brown chairs and tables. I can sit down in the chair that is prepared there. I usually eat meatball while I enjoy the cool air. Hmm, yummy :} The smell of that place is very fragnant. Because I can smell the food aroma. But sometimes I must smell bad aroma because that place is full of cigarette smoke. Huuuuhhh. That place is usually crowded by Sanata Dharma University.

What about the location? It is located near a football field. It is beside Realino stage. In the back of this place is a small garden. Above this place, there is some UKM rooms. If you wanna go there by motorcycle, you can park your motorcycle in the parking lot or in front of that place.

Hmmm, , , I have already told you about my favorite place in Sanata Dharma University characteristics. Can you guess it? It’s too easy, right?



_-thanks for reading-_

8 comments:

  1. ahaaa...
    Realino canteen...
    "The smell of that place is very fragnant. "
    be careful with those sentence...
    nice post....
    dn't forget to comment on my post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please elaborate more on describing this place. There are many things can be described here. But please don't describe how big Pak Pri's belly is hehehehehehe....

    Please send my best regards for pak Pri...

    ReplyDelete
  3. soniiiia.. i know your favorite place.. It's our canteen, right??
    haha..
    i rarely visit it.. i hate cigarette smoke...

    "That place is usually crowded by Sanata Dharma University." ====>> by whom???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoho.... canteen.....



    Right????


    nice post/.....

    ReplyDelete

Give me comments to be better . . .