Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Dreams Come True


Over my lifetime I would like to reach many good things. They are not only good for me, but also for the others. I like making everybody happy with what I do. I’ll become an useful person for the others. For that reasons, I decide to be a good English teacher, to build my own school, charitable institution, and nursing home. It’s very useful, isn’t it?

First of all, I want to be a good English teacher. It’s why I choose English Education Study Program in Sanata Dharma University. I would need four years of University to attain my education degree. I should graduate from English Education Study Program with good GPA to join the best school as an English teacher. I prefer English teacher of junior high school than the others. Because I think it’s fun to teach teenagers at junior high school.

After becoming a n English teacher of junior high school, I built my own house. My family’s house isn’t too big and small. I want to have the house which I build from my earning. I want to bring happiness for my family. We can design our own house as beautiful as we can. I will build my house in the good environment. It’s near the river, field, mountain, and etc. it’s also far from the highway, factory, and etc. It should be in the village. What a nice house?

Then I will build my own school. There are early childhood education, kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, senior high school, even a university. I need to save my earning to realize it. I will invite my friends to join this project. It can facilitate the burdens. The location isn’t too far from my house. It will make good learning situation for the students. I think it will be favorite school.

And the last, I will build charitable institution and nursing home. I often see many children and elders are muffed by their family. It’s sad things. I need same things which I do to build the school. My friends will help me to realize that dreams. I wish it will be done.

I believe I can achieve it. I will pray and pray and do the best as I can. So, my dreams come true soon.

1 comment:

Give me comments to be better . . .