Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Unlucky Day


When I was in senior high school, I went to Umbul Sidomukti with my friends. It is located on the slopes of Mount Ungaran, in the right edge of the cliff and Ungup-Ungup Valley.. We gather in front of SMAN 1 Ambarawa’s mosque. We went there by motorcycle. We departed at 11.30 a.m. after we finished our lesson at that day. We still wore our uniform.


It needed about 30 minutes to get there. The road to get there is very bad. It has many holes. It is uphill road. It was the bad obstacle at that time. It was surrounded by many fields. In the middle of our journey, we met a recreation bus. The road is very tight. We stopped in the edge of the road. I almost fell down to the small drain because my friend couldn’t kept his balance in the motorcycle. Luckily, he could keep his balance again. Then we continued our journey to Umbul Sidomukti.


We arrived in Umbul Sidomukti at 12.00 a.m. We swam, tried the adventure games, walked around that place, took pictures, and etc. I brought a camera. I wanted swimming. I set my bag near the swimming pool. Suddenly, a little boy came to me. He kicked my camera and went away. I screamed because my camera fell down to the swimming pool. Then I took it quickly. The camera couldn’t be used. I was confused. My friends told me that it couldn’t be used again. I was sad.


My friends invited me to try the flying fox. It’s about 70 meters high and 110 meters long. I was afraid. But when I tried it, it was fun. I liked it. Although after coming in the finish line, I had an accident. My right leg was sprained because I did wrong landing. I couldn’t walk well. My friends helped me to walk by supporting my arms.


When we returned to our home, we passed that way well. My friend brought me to my house safely. Then I told my parents the accident in Umbul Sidomukti. They just advised me to be more careful

2 comments:

  1. well done!!!

    nice post, with nice patterns...
    you write the solution clearly... i like it...

    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sonia...
    It's me, risma, your teacher of past narrative..
    Nice to see you anymore in your blog.

    Well, what a unfortunate day for you..
    I hope that was the last thing that you got.

    Okay, in your writing, you have a good orderer. A good orderer here meant that you have one problem and one solution in one whole paragraph, so it is not separated. And I like cuz I will read, your new substory in every paragraph. It makes me not bored..

    But I still have some thing to say in your writing:

    1. "We gather in front of SMAN 1 Ambarawa’s mosque."
    Well, I think the word "gather" here should be replaced by # gathered" because it's a past time, right..

    I think that's all from me..
    So, few, right..
    Yeah, it's few mistake of yours cuz I don't see the fatal mistakes here.
    So, good job Sonia
    If you still have many questions just see my blog and leave that there..
    Okay. Sonia..
    Have a nice day..
    Bye..bye..bye..

    ReplyDelete

Give me comments to be better . . .