Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Sunday Activities


On Sunday, I usually have interesting activities than the other days. I can do everything in this day, because I don’t have to go to the campus. It’s why I like Sunday, especially when I come back to my hometown, Ambarawa. As you have known, I live in a boarding house in Jogja now. I have many delightful activities in Sunday.


On Sunday morning, I usually wake up at 6.00 a.m. My younger sister, Nila is woken up by myself. We are sleeping together in a bedroom. We tidy up our bedroom before we tidy up the house. If we open the window, we can see many birds above the trees behind our house. The leaves are rustling and the birds is whistling. It’s nice sound, isn’t it? Then we go outside of our bedroom to tidy up our house with my parents. We cooperate each other. At 7.30 a.m. my mother prepare the breakfast for us. At that time, I take a bath while my sisters (Nila and Andra) are playing with our dog, Kindy. After taking a bath, I help my mother to cook the breakfast. When my sisters are taking a bath, Kindy must go back to her stable. When all of us finish to tidy up our house and our body, we have a breakfast together.


At 8.55 a.m. we go to the church. The church isn’t too far from our house. It’s about 2 kilometers from our house. The matins starts at 9.00 a.m. We can praise and worship our God together with other congregations. We usually have some guests from other church or regions. The matins finishes at 11.00 a.m. Especially for the first

Sunday in every month, we finish at 11.30 a.m. because we have holy communion. My family come back to our house without me. Because I usually gather with Joel Generation Community, the community of my church’s youth. We can do some activities for 30 minutes and then we do our duties. The duties are different from a person with other person. that duties are connected with church services. It’s depend on our division. I hold the tambourine division, so I learn about tambourine. Sometimes, we must teach our juniors about tambourine or we can learn new tambourine dance movements. I finish it at 1.00 p.m. Then I go home.


When I arrived at home, we are ready to eat our lunch. My mother cook it with love. After having a lunch, I take a rest for a moment. Then I must prepare everything to be brought to Jogja. It’s the saddest time which I have. I must leave my home to reach my dreams in Jogja. But it’ s never mind. I must depart to Jogja at 2.00 p.m. I usually go back to Jogja by bus. Sometimes I go with my cousin by motorcycle or car. About 4.00 p.m. I arrive in Jogja and take a rest awhile. At 5.00 p.m. I take a bath. Then I prepare the assignments if I have assignments. If I don’t have any assignment, I can online or do other activities. If I get sleepy, I sleep in my boarding house room.


Yeah, I think that’s all about my Sunday activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me comments to be better . . .